Posca – Brush Tip Marker Pen – PCF-350
PCF-350 | Nib size: Brush tip
The uni POSCA broad Paint Marker contains water-based pigment ink which is lightfast, water resistant, will write on almost any surface. The uni POSCA is also permanent and bleed-proof on paper and card (as it absorbs into the fibres), and can be made permanent on the following:
– Terracotta – by baking at 220°C for 45 minutes, then spraying with clear varnish
– Porcelain – by baking at 160°C for 45 minutes, then spraying with clear varnish
– Glass – by baking in the oven at 160°C for 45 minutes then spraying with clear varnish
– Textiles – by ironing on reverse
– Metal, plastic and wood – by spraying with clear varnish
This multi-use broad paint marker is available in a number of vibrant, opaque colours which cover each other well.
Excellent for illustration, posters, sign writing or any of your other artistic needs.
PCF-350 Brush Tip.
Available in 10 colours.