Student SOS Competition Terms and Conditions
Competition Start date: Tuesday 2nd May 2017
Competition End date: Friday 9th June 2017 at midnight.
Prizes will be distributed within 28 days of the competition closing.
1. No purchase necessary.
2. The competition is open to all citizens of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over. Employees of Mitsubishi Pencil UK Limited, Unit 3 Integra, Thornton Chase, Linford Wood, Milton Keynes, MK14 6FD, UK and their families or households are not eligible to enter.
3. Details of how to enter form part of the Terms and Conditions. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the competitor agrees to abide by these rules.
4. All prizes are non-transferable. There are no cash or prize alternatives.
5. All out of pocket expenses other than those specified are the responsibility of the winner.
Methods of entry
6. Entries must be made via the uni-ball Facebook page. Users can submit their entry to the Facebook competition post in the form of a comment, in order to be eligible to win. Users must comment with what they would like to win (max. value of £75).
6.a. Users can also enter via Twitter and Instagram by posting what they would like to win using the hashtag #StudentSOS. Users must use the hashtag to be eligible.
6.b. Users can enter only once per individual, per day.
6.c. Users found to be using fake Facebook friend profiles to secure extra entries will also be disqualified and banned from the uni-ball Facebook page. There is no right to appeal.
7. The acceptance, disqualification or deletion of competition entries, without explanation or prior notification is entirely at the discretion of Mitsubishi Pencil UK Limited.
8. All entries must be received by 23:59pm on 9th June 2017.
9. The winner(s) may be required to participate in publicity.
10. Entrants must tell us (following points 6-6c), what they would like to win and prizes will be selected based on the discretion of the uni-ball social media team. 1 winner will be selected each working day (Mon-Fri), not including bank holidays.
10.a. Users can tell us anything they would like to win. However, anything rude, inappropriate or inflammatory will be removed without notice.
10.b. The maximum budget for a prize is £75.
11. If the selected Competition Winners do not claim their prizes within 21 working days of being advised of winning via email, Mitsubishi Pencil UK Limited reserves the right to redraw the competition and select an alternative Competition Winner.
12. All prizes will be delivered within 28 days of the competition completion date.
13.a. Events may occur that render the competition itself or the awarding of the prizes impossible due to reasons beyond the control of Mitsubishi Pencil UK Limited and accordingly Mitsubishi Pencil UK Limited may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to Mitsubishi Pencil UK Limited as a result thereof.
13.b.The winners grant Mitsubishi Pencil UK Limited the right to use their name and county of residence for the sole purpose of identifying them as a winner of the competition.
13.d.In the event of any dispute, the decision of Mitsubishi Pencil UK Limited is final. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, Mitsubishi Pencil UK Limited reserves the right to substitute the prizes for an alternative of equal or greater value. In exceptional circumstances, Mitsubishi Pencil UK Limited reserves the right to amend or foreclose this competition at any time and without notice. No correspondence will be entered into.
13.e. By entering the competition, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the rules and consent to the transfer of their personal data to the Data
Controller for the purposes of the administration of this competition and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented. All entry instructions form part of the rules. Contact details submitted in relation to this competition will not be passed onto third parties. Addresses of winners will be requested by Mitsubishi Pencil UK Limited to arrange postage of the prizes.
14. By entering the competition it will be assumed that you have read, understood and agreed to these Terms and Conditions.
14.b. Promoter reserves the right to request proof of age and identity of winners.
15. Mitsubishi Pencil UK Limited reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this competition with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control.
16. Mitsubishi Pencil UK Limited accepts no responsibility and disclaims any liability for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by the entrant as a result of entering the competition or accepting the Prize.
17. The Competition will be governed by English law.
18. Mitsubishi Pencil UK Limited, save to the extent that disclosure may be required by law, keep confidential all information about the entrants and shall not disclose or share any information which they learn about the entrant.
19. There is no cash alternative to any prize presented.
20. This competition is in no way sponsored or endorsed by Facebook.